Other Specialized = High tech company?

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
We like a bit of his masters voice..

The adapter plugs into your fag lighter. It has Bluetooth.

Your phone connects to that then it does a local FM/radio broadcast on the channel you choose.

Tune your car radio into that channel and voila, your phone Bluetooth output comes out of your car speakers.
Your right I have got that I usually play music from phone or im partial to a podcast from BBC sounds . Japanese import my van so only gets radio 2 and radio Scotland till Aviemore , West of there its nan gael if your lucky or unlucky if you dont speak Gaelic . My lad put his Spotify on my phone a few days ago so I've downloaded Johnny Walkers jukebox and Tarantino sound tracks for offline. Away tomorrow in van so be putting some shite on here I suppose.

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
I'm pretty impressed my Levo bought this year didn't have any CD. I'm sure it was there when leaving factory since some countries still use 90" technology including USA so it must have been removed somewhere on the route to the LBS and I ask them they said no.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I'm pretty impressed my Levo bought this year didn't have any CD. I'm sure it was there when leaving factory since some countries still use 90" technology including USA so it must have been removed somewhere on the route to the LBS and I ask them they said no.
I take my radio I never got a CD either

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles