South Wales, new E Biker

JamesHLavz

Dec 12, 2020
South Wales
Alright guys, my name is James and I’m 30 years old from South Wales. I’ve recently bought a Vitus E sommet VRX and it’s by far the best thing I’ve purchased, it’s my first E bike and I’ve actually only rode it a few times but I’m absoutley loving it! It’s like a monster truck going downhill and the climbs are a lot more enjoyable now haha. I’d say my skill level is between black and reds, not much of a jumper but enjoy steep technical trails, I’m not the best of riders but just love getting out on the bike.
My partner lives near Swansea so I’m always riding up at Afan and the surrounding area. Looking to see if anyone on here rides up at afan that would be interested in getting out for a ride? My friends don’t have E bikes so looking for people up Swansea / Cardiff way that ride South Wales trails.
Cheers guys.
James.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Alright guys, my name is James and I’m 30 years old from South Wales. I’ve recently bought a Vitus E sommet VRX and it’s by far the best thing I’ve purchased, it’s my first E bike and I’ve actually only rode it a few times but I’m absoutley loving it! It’s like a monster truck going downhill and the climbs are a lot more enjoyable now haha. I’d say my skill level is between black and reds, not much of a jumper but enjoy steep technical trails, I’m not the best of riders but just love getting out on the bike.
My partner lives near Swansea so I’m always riding up at Afan and the surrounding area. Looking to see if anyone on here rides up at afan that would be interested in getting out for a ride? My friends don’t have E bikes so looking for people up Swansea / Cardiff way that ride South Wales trails.
Cheers guys.
James.
I might be a little too far from you but ride frequently in the llandovery / brecon area.
rides go up here: Crychan & Halfway Forest Riders

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles