Hi from South Wales

huwp

Feb 10, 2021
Wales
Joining to get advice on my first emtb! Been riding a cheap hard tail for 35+ years on local fire roads and single tracks. Stop riding about two years ago and now looking to get back into it. Cant afford the big money some bikes cost, so looking at a Levo HT. Yes I know about the issues, but its still a great looking bike, and I can actually get one locally. Battery is my big concern, so is this a bike I could upgrade slowly as money allows and be as good as the 5K bikes? I think you can only get a 400kw for the Levo HT so getting a 2nd battery might be a must. Do many of you carry a second battery? Bearing in mind at 60 I do not intend to go haring down crazy trails like some :)
Thanks in advance for a comments
h

huwp

Feb 10, 2021
Wales
welcome also a south walean (rhondda area) i have no valuable insight in to your question just welcoming you along where abouts do you ride?
Hi Matt Thx for the welcome, I used to ride top of Rhondda mainly (Bwlch, Rhigos and Maerdy). Hopefully I'll be back by Spring :)

matt_thebeard

Dec 4, 2020
south wales
Hi Matt Thx for the welcome, I used to ride top of Rhondda mainly (Bwlch, Rhigos and Maerdy). Hopefully I'll be back by Spring :)
ah local to myself then i shall be riding there saturday (bwlch windfarm area ) hoping to get onto one of the trails at glyncorwg if i can find it again whilst im up there , im a penygraig resident so spoilt for mountains eh

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles