Hi from South Wales

Zoot Allures

Sep 17, 2019
West Wales
Hi all! Have followed the forum for a while - some great information on here and thought it about time I signed up.
Been riding e-bikes for the last 4 years. Currently riding a Meta Power 27.5 (Haibike Nduro before that)
Still love riding my acoustic Orbea Rallon and try to split my riding between the two
Mostly ride South Wales area - Swansea, Afan area, Brechfa, Cwmcarn, BPW etc

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Welcome! Let me know when you are up in Brechfa next. Happy to show you around some of the off piste trail which you may not know about.

Zoot Allures

Sep 17, 2019
West Wales
Welcome! Let me know when you are up in Brechfa next. Happy to show you around some of the off piste trail which you may not know about.

Thanks. Know my way around the off piste in Afan pretty well, but haven't ventured far from the beaten track in Brechfa. Would be keen to take you up on that ?

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Thanks. Know my way around the off piste in Afan pretty well, but haven't ventured far from the beaten track in Brechfa. Would be keen to take you up on that ?
Interested in being shown some of the off piste Afan trails of you are up for it.
Better pack your climbing legs if you go out with @Kiwi in Wales, he's a bit of an uphill flow beast!!:D

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Interested in being shown some of the off piste Afan trails of you are up for it.
Better pack your climbing legs if you go out with @Kiwi in Wales, he's a bit of an uphill flow beast!!:D

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
When are you up this way next Ecky?
Would love to see the Decoy, got a couple of new trails to show you. One short downhill section and one that is virtually flat but very tight and lumpy

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Coming weekend is the last one of this hitch. Not sure what is happening Sunday as the weather look like it might be pish. @Clansey is apparently down at BPW on Friday so I might see if I can swing a day change to hook up with him there.
So would probably be next trip??

Zoot Allures

Sep 17, 2019
West Wales

Sorry for slow response - been away. Sounds great - I'm exclusively pedal bike at the moment (e-bike in with Madison - Shimano motor issues?). Hopefully sort something once I get my horse back ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles