Other so the crank play can be solved at home or it needs a new motor

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
so, reading one russian comment in this reel Specialized Kenevo SL Expert - loose Crank Shaft Day 1 it seems that the issue can be solved on our own and talking with an italian owner, speccy, after a first motor replaced and again issued by the same play, indicated to the lbs to operate a bearing movement to address the issue.
so can we do in the basement? it is so simple?

my warranty is expiring and i would not leave the bike to wait a motor without solving the issue....

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
so, reading one russian comment in this reel Specialized Kenevo SL Expert - loose Crank Shaft Day 1 it seems that the issue can be solved on our own and talking with an italian owner, speccy, after a first motor replaced and again issued by the same play, indicated to the lbs to operate a bearing movement to address the issue.
so can we do in the basement? it is so simple?

my warranty is expiring and i would not leave the bike to wait a motor without solving the issue....

new motor gets you another 2 years motor warranty . At the very least, drop the bike into the shop so the6 can adjust the freeplay and the issue is logged within the warranty period.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles