Snacks on Tracks

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
What do you take out on your ride to snack on.
I normally carry 2lts of water in camelbak and take a cereal bar as a snack if I get hungry and normally have £10 on me incase I need something more to eat. (y) I will add this is for energy.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
It's not a race you know !

In France this is the typical basic essentials any cyclist would have with them if you're planning to be out for more than an hour :

sordy.jpg

You don't have to be in France though.

This was a photo from one of @steve_sordy's group rides from last year, you can see Steve's "Organisers" pillow in the middle :

sordy ride.jpg

This is what @TheBikePilot tows behind him and carries in his bag when on a film session with @Rob Rides EMTB. Professional production requires the correct level of snacks to be available and a suitable place to enjoy them.

rob.jpg

Someone like @Gary is far more practical and just takes one of these along :

cow.jpg

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
If peaple don’t need to eat or hydrate for energy while out on a ride why is there so many products on the market and so much info.
of course if we were all perfect and never needed anything like Gary then all these companies would be out of business apart from the Caramel company. :ROFLMAO:

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
It's not a race you know !

In France this is the typical basic essentials any cyclist would have with them if you're planning to be out for more than an hour :

View attachment 51271

You don't have to be in France though.

This was a photo from one of @steve_sordy's group rides from last year, you can see Steve's "Organisers" pillow in the middle :

View attachment 51280

This is what @TheBikePilot tows behind him and carries in his bag when on a film session with @Rob Rides EMTB. Professional production requires the correct level of snacks to be available and a suitable place to enjoy them.

View attachment 51291

Someone like @Gary is far more practical and just takes one of these along :

View attachment 51295

This actually made me LOL. Steve Sordys organiser pillow ????

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Usually a Co-op meal deal ..sarnie BLT or similar .. drink Lucozade Sport orange.. and depending whether Im in full on savoury or feeling sweet ..a choc brownie or bag of crisps ..sometimes I bring some of it back to snack on in the car on the way home if its been an away trip ..
I also have some snack size bites like Crunchie, Wispa , Mars bar etc to share with my riding buds ..Im kind like that ( its probably the only reason they ride with me ! ) ?

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
I’ve seen what the lads who can actually ride a 100 miles in Cornwall can tuck away , they aren’t proud , or full of shit

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Yorkshire puds? For a Scotsman? Nah, @Gary would be more comfortable with these;
1612117595748.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles