Smartwatch Recommendations

n0de

Jan 21, 2019
NZ
Hi,

I'm a week in on my new Levo Turbo and I'd like to replace my pebble time with a smartwatch that can read the stats of the bike via ANT+ (or works with the levo over bluetooth - read things like battery level etc.) and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations please?

Cheers!

JoshDwnHll

Sep 22, 2018
South Australia
I have the samsung galaxy watch but unsure whether the levo app works on it. Good watch and eliminates the need for a phone when on the bike. I use the garmin watch mount to attach it to the handlebars.

20190107_210351.jpg

n0de

Jan 21, 2019
NZ
ah, I've had a check on this guy - cant seem to find out any information on it working with the strava app :( (in the sense of it reading the sensors on the bike that is)

davarello

Oct 29, 2018
New Zealand
If you get a Garmin watch then I know this app would work with your Levo: Ebike Field - Garmin app ~ UPDATE: New Diagnostics app - EMTB Forums

If you check the list of compatible devices on the Garmin apps web page for it here: Ebike Field
You'll see there are a lot of Garmin watches compatible with that app so you get a nice choice!
I've got a Garmin Forerunner 235 and put on the Ebike Field app mentioned here today. Easy to set up and now shows me the Levo battery %, so I don't have to stop and get the phone out to check on Mission Control

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Does anyone know if there is a smartwatch that allows you to view Shimano STEPS data? I know some of the Garmin head unit do.

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Does anyone know if there is a smartwatch that allows you to view Shimano STEPS data? I know some of the Garmin head unit do.

Would love this too, but haven't seen one yet - hoping that Garmin will add the functionality to some of their watches at some point, as well as allowing app developers to access the Shimano STEPS data :) I've emailed Garmin and posted on their forums, but they are remaining quiet on the issue - I guess they haven't finalized a plan yet ...

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Ideally for me I would use the EW-EN100 and have a smartwatch that I could check any relevant data if I need too, pulling my phone out of my pocket bit of a faff.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles