Simon Cowells eBike revealed

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
I thought it was something else, but this is what Cowell has posted on Twitnit apparently.
1597613544758.png

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Nice but I prefer the original & still the best - Stealth. So many have followed.

I've ridden bikes with that level of power for years and fortunately I learned what not to do without a visit to Emergency thank goodness.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Yeh what happened there, its ended up in the Wasteland?
It went off the rails a bit ... sadly, I didn't help, so sorry everyone who was enjoying the thread whilst listening to one direction.

It's gone now thankfully as it spiralled into a bit of an abomination that had nothing to do with e-bikes, Simon Cowell's e-moto's dying fly or anything remotely interesting, useful or humorous.

On behalf of everyone who said so in the thread.... Get well soon Simon.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Simon's latest toy ... if it gets reported in a similar manner it will be "Simon Cowell in hairdryer accident - ban hair dryers" ..

Seemingly launching out of the back of a horse lorry, this might cause some to speculate that this is possibly the secret "Project Zimmer Flame" ... :LOL: ?

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
Simon's latest toy ... if it gets reported in a similar manner it will be "Simon Cowell in hairdryer accident - ban hair dryers" ..

Seemingly launching out of the back of a horse lorry, this might cause some to speculate that this is possibly the secret "Project Zimmer Flame" ... :LOL: ?

To be fair, hairdryers should be banned in public places. Theres always a select few who abuse them for the rest and I’m sure we’ll see hair dryer related asbo problems in this country soon. I’m sure there were a group of yobs the other day taunting bald headed people with their hair dryers the other day thanks to Simon and his fetish.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
It went off the rails a bit ... sadly, I didn't help, so sorry everyone who was enjoying the thread whilst listening to one direction.

It's gone now thankfully as it spiralled into a bit of an abomination that had nothing to do with e-bikes, Simon Cowell's e-moto's dying fly or anything remotely interesting, useful or humorous.

On behalf of everyone who said so in the thread.... Get well soon Simon.
Wow I didn't realise. Why are people so unkind? Despite that, all good people would wish Simon well.

Stacking tends to make you focus on the constant detailed procedural decision making required to avoid injury.

My worst stack was off an acoustic at less than 5 km/h. Scaphoid becomes seriously painful in the hours after fracture. That focused my focus.

Labrador29

Jun 24, 2019
Marlborough New Zealand
I don't understand why some enjoy some other buggers misfortune, especially when it involves bodily injury.
Having said that, I'm sure Simon has had to put up with many envious critics over the years of his success.
Hope you have a quick recovery Simon, and you're back in the saddle soon! (Bike saddle that is)

IMG_E0364.JPG

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
I don't understand why some enjoy some other buggers misfortune, especially when it involves bodily injury.
Having said that, I'm sure Simon has had to put up with many envious critics over the years of his success.
Hope you have a quick recovery Simon, and you're back in the saddle soon! (Bike saddle that is)

View attachment 38651
That's a bad one. The day after I was attacked a lady here suffered similar injuries to the side of her head & face. She was wearing a helmet She said it seemed to find just the right spot under the helmet for maximum effect.

Yes get well soon all sufferers of undeserved pain & injury including Simon.

Last edited:

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Taking it to the courts....https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1961141/simon-cowell-legal-action-electric-bike-crash-broken-back/

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
Taking it to the courts....https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1961141/simon-cowell-legal-action-electric-bike-crash-broken-back/

What a nob. No one forced him on it. I seriously dont understand the whole suing culture.

I crash plenty of times but I’m not planning to sue Specialized or the trail builders or Bell helmets.

Labrador29

Jun 24, 2019
Marlborough New Zealand
Simon never read the instructional manual before he 'showed off' his new e-bike in front of his wife, teenage son, and younger son.
It is his own fault and no-one else's.
I would hate to think he sues and wins a large settlement. No doubt his lawyer will be in for a huge cut/percentage of any settlement too.
The word 'vulture' springs to mind

Labrador29

Jun 24, 2019
Marlborough New Zealand
See that’s because you’re not smart enough to know who to sue! You crash and get hurt because of gravity. You need a lawyer team to sue the earth!! If it was less dense or contained less mass you wouldn’t get hurt as bad. Fuck the earth!! I’m gonna go outside and piss on it.
Laugh Out Loud. Hahahahaha Love your sense of humour.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Others have taken a less scientific view: Lawsuits against God - Wikipedia
I think this has something to do with insurance companies having created a loop-hole to dodge legitimate claims by naming natural disasters as "acts of God" exemptions in the small print. So savvy lawyers hit back by suing "God" so to speak as a comeback against insurance companies... often winning because of a 'no show.' Double dastardly...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles