sigma sports

chris f

Aug 1, 2021
cannock chase United Kingdom
hi guys anyone had any experiance with buying from dealers a long way from your local area.
i have seen a nice Focus jam2 6.8 nine in stock and have just sold my road bike to give me a nice deposit .
my concerns are with not being able to just drop the bike up the road to the lbs if a problem arises , also what are sigma sporst customer service like
any insight would be welcomed on sigma sports and the focuse jam2 6.8

j_s

Feb 4, 2020
Nottingham
I purchased an ebike from Sigma a few weeks ago. Opted for pick up from Oakham store. They were great in helping my other half sorting out seat post cutting down and swapping the stem as we had ordered a medium as the small was not in stock until next year. Also let me bolt on a kids seat clamp to the seat tube before buying to make sure we could actually use the bike with a kids seat. I paid a deposit which I could get all back if I thought we couldn't fit the seat or the size was completely wrong.

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Not purchased a bike from them but have brought loads of stuff parts and components from them
Customer service has always been really good ?

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
Bought a bike from them during the first lockdown. The lead time was quite long (for obvious reasons) but they delivered before they said they would which was good.

The bike did have a couple of minor paint chips on it, but they have me £100 off a cycle computer which I was happy with.

Haven't needed to use them for any warranty work, so couldn't comment on that, but their customer service seemed good.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I have a Focus Jam2 NINE with the Shimano motor. It has the 378Whr in frame battery. Apart from a batch fault with the new 4.5Amp charger that was fixed quickly by swapping it for a 4A charger, I have had no significant problems. The lower shock mounting bolt came loose and the rear axle came loose a few times. A dab of Loctite blue sorted both out.
I've had the bike 2.5 years and done over 3000 miles, very happy, the bike still looks almost like new.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles