SicoMTB rear fender on

vertrkr

Nov 19, 2021
California

Fitted on a '21 Rail 5:
I'm impressed. For what they are it fits perfectly with no play, I jiggled it pretty good.

I live in East Bay Area, California so my trails are dusty to damp most days. This is perfect for my needs.

tempImagewYXFia.png

IMG_0463.JPG

tempImageZo65Aw.png

Last edited:

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
it works to have beautiful pics and the vendor wallet full
like others rear mud guard is totally useless on mtb

and few room for the mud over the wheel

vertrkr

Nov 19, 2021
California
Agreed they are not for everyone but for my use the fender works well.

There's no mud where I live but I have to ride a heavily graveled trail to get to my trail heads. My bike and I get peppered with those tiny sharp rocks and they can sting. I've even caught a few on my glasses, not sure how that happens.

Respect for you mud guys, takes a lot passion to slog thru that every-time. After 460 miles on mine I've yet to wash it. I just use my air compressor to blow off the dust and a damp rag every few months.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
it works to have beautiful pics and the vendor wallet full
like others rear mud guard is totally useless on mtb

and few room for the mud over the wheel

I agree that it may be not too clever as a MUDguard in that it won't protect the rider, but it will/should keep crap away from the swing arm gap. I would run it together with a Mudhugger in the winter although mud clearance could be an issue.

Everyone sings the praises of the Rail but it clearly wasn't designed with the possibility of mud in mind.

Also, at £40 here in the UK, it is not cheap for what it is but I guess that might be explained by the limited market.

SicoMTB

Trader
Feb 24, 2020
UK

Fitted on a '21 Rail 5:
I'm impressed. For what they are it fits perfectly with no play, I jiggled it pretty good.

I live in East Bay Area, California so my trails are dusty to damp most days. This is perfect for my needs.

View attachment 81442

View attachment 81443

View attachment 81444
Really glad that you are happy with our product. Happy Riding 😁

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles