Show me your Meat and E quiver .

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Righto team take a photo of your quiver of bikes, both meat and e.

I'll start the ball rolling.

I'm rolling Pole 23 Voima in mullet mode goes the E and 2017 Rocky Slayer for my meat bike.

I'm about 50% on each bike. Mainly because I'm one of the first adopters to e in my crew. When riding with the meat bikers I ride meat and when riding solo or with other e bikers I roll e.

Voima is 190/190mm gx, enve foundation wheelset, ext arma rest shock, sdg dropper,Bergec flats.

Both bikes running zeb ultimates and renthal carbon fat bar and stem, xt 4 pots

Slayer is 165/170mm. Rolls on xt, with sunrace. Btlos carbon hoops, oneup dropper and flats, push 11-6 coil rear shock.

20230925_184856.jpg

Last edited:

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
I’m running 3 bikes at the mo, 2 eebs and a manual powered bike.

My ‘old’ 2019 MY Focus Jam2, with a venerable e8000 motor that fingers crossed has been no problem at all.

IMG_5876.jpeg

My ‘love/hate’ bike, a Specialized Levo Alloy running that I’ve been two minds about for a while. I went a bit mad fitting Transmission and an AXS seatpost to it, amongst other mods, but it makes most sense as the ‘budget’ model that it is. The motor feels very different to the e8000, and it’s growing in my affections since putting it back to stock but with a decent fork on it.

IMG_6530.jpeg

I’ve also built up this Vitus using a new bargain frame and bits I had hanging around in the workshop. It feels so light in comparison to the e-bikes, and is great to fling through forest singletrack, and good to remind me when my fitness needs some work as well!

CEFA163A-9D70-4266-B369-048C5C8180AC.jpeg

I’m a trail rider at heart, I don’t do gravity much, so all my bikes are set up for that, hence the trail oriented tyres etc.

Tempted by a Vitus e-mythique given current prices, but not sure it would get ridden much unless my wife suddenly takes an interest!

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I'll open my account with these 3, Daughters ones dont count.

2017 Chameleon running in this picture on 3" 27.5" fun wheels at 140 travel (For Sale if youre interested) Carbon custom wheels by myself Purple hubs and nipples.
2019 Intense Carbine running full 29er, 170mm pikes and coil Rockshox bouncy bit. (For Sale if youre interested) Carbon custom wheels with red nipples.
2020 Heckler with all the bling the good lord could bring. (For Sale if youre interested) Mullet and 150mm Zebs, Carbon custom wheels, i9 hubs, AXS Etc Etc.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-17 at 07.39.04.jpeg
Carbine.jpeg
Carmen.jpeg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Love mine too. It's also been faultlessly reliable. 4000km on original bearings. My Nomad 4 went through a set every 6 months! If your local trails are steep, I would definitely try a small back wheel. I've had mine that way for more than a year. It's been superb.
I bought the 161 2nd hand and it’s in excellent condition, only had it for around 6 months. Bought it mainly for uplift days and fitness. I need a motor to get me to the top of the steepest trails 😆

Robstyle

Nov 17, 2021
New Zealand
I have the parts to do this. Although they don't recommend the pro Dorado for ebikes.
I've really come to appreciate how good the ohlins rxf38 is though. It's really really good actually!

Canyon Shawn

Feb 4, 2023
Lake Sherwood, California
Sensational. That San Andreas is a Shiney blast from the past. Do you ride it? It looks like a show price.
I bought it new. So, back in the day, that’s all I had to ride. I’m doing a complete restomod on it right now. It’s almost done. What’s nice about the polished frame, when it’s looking haggard, an hours worth of polishing with Mothers makes it look brand new again. I ride it once in a while. I don’t get to nuts on it though. But, it’s fun to ride and it rides surprisingly good with more modern parts.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles