Levo Gen 2 Selling 500W battery - how to post

rs4kev

Oct 1, 2018
Darkest Dorzet
I was going to keep my 500w battery having bought a 700w one for bike park days etc but that doesn't seem to be happening so thinking of selling. Are there any couriers who will take a battery on it's own?

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
I found that pretty much no UK courier will take a battery that big which is not connected to its device unfortunately

Plenty of people do send them without declaring that its a battery but its a risk as if its found it will be destroyed and you can be fined etc...

Shops seem to be OK to post them to customers but when it comes to individuals posting them the couriers wont accept them

rs4kev

Oct 1, 2018
Darkest Dorzet
I found that pretty much no UK courier will take a battery that big which is not connected to its device unfortunately

Plenty of people do send them without declaring that its a battery but its a risk as if its found it will be destroyed and you can be fined etc...

Shops seem to be OK to post them to customers but when it comes to individuals posting them the couriers wont accept them
Thanks, what i thought. Will have to advertise as a collect/meet only. Appreciate response.

Kev

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles