Saludos from Cali, Colombia!! New Turbo Levo 2020 Owner.

francesco_16

Mar 29, 2021
colombia
Just got I new Turbo Levo Comp Carbon 2020, going mullet in the short term, Stans EX3 rims with hope pro 4 hubs with Schawlbe Magic Mary Front, Big Betty Rear in tan color rubber. Not sure if to go for a Zeb 160 or 170, a little worried with the bb height froM the mullet setting. Any help deciding will be really apreciated. Thanks @Rob Rides EMTB for letting me be part of this amazing forum which i´ve been reading and learning from.

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
Welcome. I met my wife in Cali 10 years ago :) I've been to Cali and Colombia quite a few times. I have mountain bike friends who live in Bogota. I will ride there one day as well... especially now that I know there are ebikers in Colombia :)

francesco_16

Mar 29, 2021
colombia
Welcome. I met my wife in Cali 10 years ago :) I've been to Cali and Colombia quite a few times. I have mountain bike friends who live in Bogota. I will ride there one day as well... especially now that I know there are ebikers in Colombia :)
Next time your in town let me know. We have an awesome singletrack bikepark, just 5 mins away from the city in el cerro de las 3 cruces. Check it out on instagram @calibikepark. Your welcome to come and ride any time.(y)

Captura de pantalla 2021-03-29 a la(s) 7.32.23 a. m..png

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
Welcome!
Riding in Colombia is on my plans also, on the forecoming years, have already been to Chile: patagonia, Pucón and Atacama, Also Peru: Lima, and Cuzco and Amazon frontier, Argentina: Bariloche and patagonia.
All these trips were made on different years and mostly by plane. I will retire this year and as soon as covid nigthmare is over I"ll jump on the van and travel all south America again, going south through the east coast to Patagonia and then north coasting the pacific up to central America.

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
Next time your in town let me know. We have an awesome singletrack bikepark, just 5 mins away from the city in el cerro de las 3 cruces. Check it out on instagram @calibikepark. Your welcome to come and ride any time.(y)

View attachment 57134
Fantastic! As soon as Covid is over we are planning a trip. When I first went to Colombia in 2008, there was hardly any mountain biking. Glad to see the sport is taking off. You have amazing scenery and mountains (Andes) for it!

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
Welcome!
Riding in Colombia is on my plans also, on the forecoming years, have already been to Chile: patagonia, Pucón and Atacama, Also Peru: Lima, and Cuzco and Amazon frontier, Argentina: Bariloche and patagonia.
All these trips were made on different years and mostly by plane. I will retire this year and as soon as covid nigthmare is over I"ll jump on the van and travel all south America again, going south through the east coast to Patagonia and then north coasting the pacific up to central America.
I've also been to Brazil (I think this is where you are from?). Rio, Iguazu Falls, Manaus and a week spent in the Amazon spear fishing at night, swimming with piranhas, and sleeping in a hammock at night under a tarp. Another wonderful South American country!

TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland
Just got I new Turbo Levo Comp Carbon 2020, going mullet in the short term, Stans EX3 rims with hope pro 4 hubs with Schawlbe Magic Mary Front, Big Betty Rear in tan color rubber. Not sure if to go for a Zeb 160 or 170, a little worried with the bb height froM the mullet setting. Any help deciding will be really apreciated. Thanks @Rob Rides EMTB for letting me be part of this amazing forum which i´ve been reading and learning from.
Send a photo in. That sounds magic with the tan rubber on it. Talking of rubber. ?

0DA91260-D4F4-4112-8A4B-95F4CF40F88B.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles