Roof Bike Rack

LFB01

Jan 23, 2020
South Oxon
Hi everyone

Is any one using one of these Inno INA389 ROOF MOUNTING BIKE CARRIER | BIKE | inno Roof carrier & Roof box ?

Unfortunately my wife's car is a company one and they will not let her put a tow bar on it and i will have to take the wheels out to fit it in my work van due to the inside racking /bulk head. So as a result we carry all our bikes on roof mounted bike carriers. The carries i all ready have will not fit a Ebike so looking at getting one that will work with analog and ebikes. The weight limit is 23kg and the bike i am getting is 21.92kg ( excluding about 4 kg of mud!)

Any thoughts on the above rack or other options i should be looking at?

Gazzaaitken

Nov 7, 2019
Scotland
Had a similar choice to make, I went with the fork mount from yakamki, I think the bike doesn't move around as much and with the wheel and battery out it's not as heavy to lift up and down. It arrived this week still to use it. Rated a 18kg, with the wheel and battery out it's under 17KG.free wheel bag as well

Blokie

May 30, 2019
Derbyshire, UK
I'm about to pull the trigger on my first ebike and I cannot use a rear carrier so have to go with the roof bars. The Atera Giro AF+ I have for my analogue bikes will not fit and is only rated to 17kg, so was looking at the INA389 at 23kg as the ideal option.

@LFB01 - did you go with the Inno 389 in the end, or anybody else go with this option?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles