Rockshox Flight Attendant

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I thought this would be a picture of a flight attendant with a rock shox jersey on 🤷🏼‍♂️
This is Brian, celebrating his last day working for Ryan Air - with his favourite Rock Shox Shirt over his head ..

Screenshot 2021-10-07 16.59.13.png

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
Talking to specialized at sea otter about Ebike integration for flight attendant and they hinted the crank sensor could just be something that communicates to the TCU rather than having a unit in the crank axle . All the data flight attendant needs is already being captured by the ebikes built in sensors

I also brought up the 2023 Kenevo. Nothing was mentioned by them other than asking me what I would like to see in the new Kenevo. I said I would like to see a carbon frame and look like the enduro pictured. They called it a “full powered Kenevo SL” lol. I said exactly

15C4400C-E387-4BD6-A0DE-0347B7E8DE85.jpeg

chamaruco

Inactive Member
Dec 28, 2020
Arezzo
Wow… rockshox has invested a huge amount of money to develop an alternative target for blasphemous imprecations that are currently used against the BRAIN SYSTEM. wow!

Levo Laland

Nov 27, 2019
Surrey UK
Sram Flight Attendant can officially use the Levo SL motor as the crank/cadence sensor, the video on how to do it is attached below. Also, after a recent Flight Attendant firmware update, my friend has managed to pair his Flight Attendant setup with the Brose motor as the cadence sensor on his Gen 3 Levo. We should know for sure if it all works as it should with the Brose 2.1 as the crank/cadence sensor in the next couple of days.

tyvek777

Jul 30, 2023
GA
Also, after a recent Flight Attendant firmware update, my friend has managed to pair his Flight Attendant setup with the Brose motor as the cadence sensor on his Gen 3 Levo. We should know for sure if it all works as it should with the Brose 2.1 as the crank/cadence sensor in the next couple of days.

Any update? :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles