RockShox 35 Gold RL Crown adjust Q15x110 DebonAir e-MTB 160mm axle replacement?

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
Does anyone know a good quality replacement axle I can get, managed to lose the one off the front :s.....it did bend however too so was abit naff

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Does anyone know a good quality replacement axle I can get, managed to lose the one off the front :s.....it did bend however too so was abit naff
When I first got an mtb, my mate told me that when I remove a wheel, to make a point of NEVER letting go of the axle until it goes back into the fork or rear triangle. It's a good habit to get into, so that I will never leave the axle on top of that handily placed wall while I was loading the bike into the car.

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
When I first got an mtb, my mate told me that when I remove a wheel, to make a point of NEVER letting go of the axle until it goes back into the fork or rear triangle. It's a good habit to get into, so that I will never leave the axle on top of that handily placed wall while I was loading the bike into the car.

I've ordered 2 from the bike store, they owed me back a little money so they can cover it, still annoying, can't believe these things are like £40 each! Hope they send me something better than the stock one though as I was finding it the metal was bending but that could be down to me and my heavy handed poor technique!

Its a good tip and I'll defo be doing that this time, its annoying as I'd already told myself to do this but was sure I'd left it in the car as these days I tend to not bother putting the wheel back on the bike until I need to go out on it. Should have gone for Cube! :D

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles