• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Rock Shox judy gold vs suntour aion

Hayes2209

May 1, 2020
Birmingham
Guys bit of advice needed the Suntour soon is on a crazy deal at chain reaction for £170 but I can get a Judy gold rl for slightly more but it’s second hand. I’ve heard good things about the Suntour but the name snob in me wants the rs! Thoughts much appreciated!

Hayes2209

May 1, 2020
Birmingham
These?

Chain Reaction Cycles | MTB | Road | TRI | Run

Bit of a bargain of you ask me. Use them as they are or fit the Auron pcs rc2 damper for around £150 and you'll have a superb fork, if a little noisy. Travel can be changed really easily too.
Thanks for your input. In your opinion though would they be better than the Judy? As for upgrading them that’s not really my intention as I just want a cheap fork to improve the feel of the bike a little bit. Nothing crazy as it won’t be doing anything crazy ? cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles