Rise walk mode?

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
I have had the bike since November and this past weekend was the first time I needed walk mode. How do I use walk mode on this bike?

MOG

Feb 24, 2022
Abergavenny
Press and hold the lower button on the bars for a few seconds and then release and then press and hold the same button for as long as you need it to drive itself. If you then hit the top button it will go back into the mode you were in before you hit walk mode

CO_Steve

Feb 6, 2022
Denver, CO
It's a pita. Holding that button down while pushing uphill really cramps your thumb. You also have to shift into a small cog to get any speed.

gsum

Jul 31, 2021
Lake District
It's a pita. Holding that button down while pushing uphill really cramps your thumb. You also have to shift into a small cog to get any speed.
Agreed regarding the thumb problem, but walk speed is constant irrespective of which gear you select. For me it's far too fast at around 2.8 mph on steep rough ground and I find myself gasping and wheezing after the bike. I wish Orbea would make this a modifiable parameter.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
It is modifiable. The only thing is, I can't remember if it is the Shimano app or STUNLOCKER app. You can set it high or low...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles