Rise - Dropper Post Adjustability

Grendel

Subscriber
Dec 20, 2021
Texas
I have a Medium Rise M10. The dropper post is a bit too high even with it fully inserted into the frame. I've seen where some (One Up, PNW, etc.) dropper posts let you adjust the post length. Does anyone know if the Orbea version has this adjustability or do I need to just buy a new one? If a new one, any particular brands you guys like? Thanks for the help!

spxxky

Dec 11, 2021
Bolton
Pretty sure you can't alter the drop/rise on the dropper that comes standard on the Rise. I replaced mine with a Bike Yoke Revive. A lot lighter, easy to self maintain but a bit pricey.

Grendel

Subscriber
Dec 20, 2021
Texas
Pretty sure you can't alter the drop/rise on the dropper that comes standard on the Rise. I replaced mine with a Bike Yoke Revive. A lot lighter, easy to self maintain but a bit pricey.
I was just watching a YouTube on the Fox post and many people in the Comments section were raving about their Bike Yoke Revive. I hate to drop another $300+ after buying the bike a couple of months ago and upgrading pedals, saddle, etc. but I suppose I will. I'll go take a look at the Revive right now and I appreciate the info!

aarfeldt

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 25, 2019
Denmark, Danstrup
My Orbea dropper has failed and I performed maintenance (easy)
Soon it failed again, and I have replaced it with a OneUp.'
Excellent kit, lighter, not very expensive, got a 180 instead of the original 150.
SuperHappy.

Grendel

Subscriber
Dec 20, 2021
Texas
My Orbea dropper has failed and I performed maintenance (easy)
Soon it failed again, and I have replaced it with a OneUp.'
Excellent kit, lighter, not very expensive, got a 180 instead of the original 150.
SuperHappy.
I bought their 35mm rise handlebar and have been thrilled with it. I’ll check out their post and thanks for the recommendation.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles