Riding FOD Saturday 16th September - advice please

Apr 28, 2023
Welwyn garden coty
2 of us are heading to FOD on 16th September. Hoping to find some of the off piste trails.

Can anyone offer any pointers / advice / GPX file or even better is anyone going to be there that will be riding the off piste that we could possibly tag a long with?

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
2 of us are heading to FOD on 16th September. Hoping to find some of the off piste trails.

Can anyone offer any pointers / advice / GPX file or even better is anyone going to be there that will be riding the off piste that we could possibly tag a long with?
Cant ride myself at the moment, but what i can offer you is a GPX and some video from when we did a group ride.
1694009243744.png

Attachments

• FoD_off_piste.gpx
    1.1 MB · Views: 77

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Normally I'd be happy to show people round but I'm at Antur on the 16th.

TimC7

Ovine Assaulter
Apr 22, 2023
UK
You might already know this; if you look at Strava activity (yours or anybody's), click on the map you can then zoom/pan it to the FoD and it will show trails ridden. The more they are ridden the deeper blue they are. The MTB centre trails are the most intensely used, and if you pan to the S you can see a lot of the off piste stuff which varies massively, some is very steep.

rzr

Sep 26, 2022
bcn
There is A LOT in the area.
Stauton, Mallard's Pike (that's the name?) and a lot of trails just south of PedalBikeaway (trail centre) - along small 'cliff'.
and also before Parkend, 1km west of it. check heatmaps on Strava

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles