RIDERS WANTED.

Spangoolies

Nov 5, 2022
UK
You really should be careful, liabelous statements from anonymous posters on the internet are now considered a crime in UK law.

Factual evidence supporting your statement is desperately now needed or retract would be my advice as Big Brother will know exactly which computer your missive was
You really should be careful, liabelous statements from anonymous posters on the internet are now considered a crime in UK law.

Factual evidence supporting your statement is desperately now needed or retract would be my advice as Big Brother will know exactly which computer your missive was written on.
Lol! Whatever…

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
So no factual evidence then ?

Lets put the facts together, this is a UK company with UK directors that could be charged with all sorts of crimes if they indeed did sell knowingly a faulty product that could injure people.

In my view that just isn't going to happen.

Spangoolies

Nov 5, 2022
UK
So no factual evidence then ?

Lets put the facts together, this is a UK company with UK directors that could be charged with all sorts of crimes if they indeed did sell knowingly a faulty product that could injure people.

In my view that just isn't going to happen.
Unfortunately little to stop people new to the sport possibly being ripped off if the product turns out to be poor quality. Hence forums/reviews and opinions of people who might know better. I’ve altered my original post a little to say what I should have said that the parts seem to be below standard. The rest of it is my opinion, and until I’m proven otherwise I’ll still stand by it. I hope I’m proven wrong.
I get it, you’ve been on here a long time, probably know a lot and I’m a newbie to E bikes and this forum but I wouldn’t insult another member. You could have been more diplomatic and yes looking back on my first post I realise it does sound a bit too aggressive. But I don’t take well to name calling/insults

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Guys. Lets just agree to disagree. We're all entitled to our views. We've had them, lets not de-rail the thread.

I think we can also all agree that the Vitus at that price with that spec is outstanding, but it doesn't represent the normal prices as it's on offer and the sum of the parts almost comes to that price.

Not every bike will fit everyones needs and desires also . I know we all get blinkered with what we're convinced is best, but until we actually try other options - often more than once - you don't know for sure.

More interestingly, has anyone actually signed up to try one so we can get some real world feedback ?

G-Sport

Oct 7, 2022
Yorkshire
Interesting that the bikes are "Made in England" according to the website... seems more likely they would be "assembled" here? If they are actually laid-up and moulded here then you really should be making a big fuss about this.
Personally I would be quite put off by the lack of info on the website. Who are you? Why are you starting the company etc. Put some faces to the brand.
It is also worrying to have such scant geometry data. People expect to see seat tube lengths, seat angle, max post insertion, seat tube offset etc.
Hope this is helpful and good luck.

Spangoolies

Nov 5, 2022
UK
Interesting that the bikes are "Made in England" according to the website... seems more likely they would be "assembled" here? If they are actually laid-up and moulded here then you really should be making a big fuss about this.
Personally I would be quite put off by the lack of info on the website. Who are you? Why are you starting the company etc. Put some faces to the brand.
It is also worrying to have such scant geometry data. People expect to see seat tube lengths, seat angle, max post insertion, seat tube offset etc.
Hope this is helpful and good luck.
The frames look very similar to the Lightcarbon lces004.
The suspension units look to be very similar to products under the name of Himalo that are available on aliexpress

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Guys. Lets just agree to disagree. We're all entitled to our views. We've had them, lets not de-rail the thread.

I think we can also all agree that the Vitus at that price with that spec is outstanding, but it doesn't represent the normal prices as it's on offer and the sum of the parts almost comes to that price.

Not every bike will fit everyones needs and desires also . I know we all get blinkered with what we're convinced is best, but until we actually try other options - often more than once - you don't know for sure.

More interestingly, has anyone actually signed up to try one so we can get some real world feedback ?
Look out Moderator. Someone is after your job and Sheriffs badge.;)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles