Ride 60 Battery Rider to Rider battery rental

Apr 25, 2019
Perth Western Australia
Hi All,

Not sure how many people will see this but for those riders globally who have a Fazua Ride 60 bike with a removable battery I wonder how many would be interested in joining a global rider to rider battery rental network?

I like to travel with my bike and at this stage I'm not aware of any shops offering Ride 60 battery rental. Maybe you guys can enlighten me if there are any places that do it?

This would benefit riders of at least - transition relay and focus jam sl for the removables (maybe some other commuter bikes but I doubt people would travel with them) at this stage but I guess potentially also built-in battery users who don't mind a bit of mechanical work like pivot shuttle, heckler sl, haibike lyke, lapierre zesty etc

I haven't yet been able to source a supplier of the battery here in Western Australia but it appears to be readily available overseas. I'd be happy to buy one and rent it out (and keep as a spare for epic rides - especially as range extender isn't available for some time) I wonder if other people would be game to participate?

Apr 25, 2019
Perth Western Australia
Ok so as there was overwhelming response I have ordered 10 batteries! Ok jokes aside I have one and at the moment it is based in Melbourne Victoria, Australia if someone else has a trip planned, it's a ferry ride away from Tasmania!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles