Kenevo Gen1 Rear axle

Kboyen

Jan 15, 2019
Herts
Hi all.

Took my rear wheel off today to clean and noticed the threads on my rear axle looked a bit worn. The bolt itself is black, but the threads look silver and a little worn. This is my first EMTB so not sure if this is normal and I’m just worrying about nothing or if it’s something I should look at replacing to avoid further damage. The bolt doesn’t seem to be coming loose and always torqued to correct number. The threads in the fame itself look ok to my eye. Has anyone noticed the same on theirs? Thanks for any advice, and sorry if it’s a silly question. All the best.

F6BD5DEE-C38A-4660-AD18-24C9A7E8198E.jpeg

204E8F15-FF8A-468B-AF4E-3D76877AE3E4.jpeg

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Sorry I don't know about 2019 Kenevo, I was reffering to 2020...

Spicey

Nov 28, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi all.

Took my rear wheel off today to clean and noticed the threads on my rear axle looked a bit worn. The bolt itself is black, but the threads look silver and a little worn. This is my first EMTB so not sure if this is normal and I’m just worrying about nothing or if it’s something I should look at replacing to avoid further damage. The bolt doesn’t seem to be coming loose and always torqued to correct number. The threads in the fame itself look ok to my eye. Has anyone noticed the same on theirs? Thanks for any advice, and sorry if it’s a silly question. All the best.

View attachment 37235

View attachment 37236
just seen this post now, i know its late but i have a 19 kenevo expert and my thread looks the same, also the thread in the frame has worn and the bolt will not tighten anymore.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles