Article Radon Render announced from £3500

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
All new for 2020 this is the Radon Render. I’m super impressed with the spec… Only thing next is to test the bike to see how it rides! The range starts from €3999, which works out around £3500 in GBP and the range tops out with the Render 10.0 HD at €6499.

The Radon Render 10.0 HD comes fully loaded with Fox Factory Suspension, SRAM AXS wireless shifting and a whole host of other top of the range components. All models in the range have share the same frame, and based around 140mm travel on the rear with 150mm up front. The range topping 10.0 HD however runs a 160mm travel Fox Factory 36.

Check out the range here: www.bike-discount.de

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
From some quick research, it looks like the early Radon's were "cube" based .. slowly over time, Radon developed their own frames and so on. Whilst they're made Taiwan, they seem to be assembled under contract by cube at the cube factory.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
From some quick research, it looks like the early Radon's were "cube" based .. slowly over time, Radon developed their own frames and so on. Whilst they're made Taiwan, they seem to be assembled under contract by cube at the cube factory.
Get you Poirot :)
I rode one of there enduro/trail clockwork bikes in the alps and it was sorted.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Get you Poirot :)
I rode one of there enduro/trail clockwork bikes in the alps and it was sorted.
It was interesting reading around just how many people said impressively positive things about them. I guess they try and stay just under the radar as bike discount are the largest seller of cube bikes, so don't want to tread on toes.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Is it a weird fad ? Doesn't appeal to me but I guess loads like it ? Looks like a mix of agreements in a meeting..

Raw ? Yes , hard , masculine , sharp, sleek and modern, visceral, intense and unstoppable..

Oh, oh and 1960's lady's beach cruiser, can we have that too ?

Dano78

Dec 3, 2019
Uk
I'm very tempted by this bike but not sure about buying straight from the manufacturers , what would happen if there was a problem with your bike ? Would you have to ship it back ? , I'm 511 but like a long reach on my bike so was thinking extra large but how do I work out whether the dropper post would be to high , I have long body and short legs

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles