Purion Backlight

ShinySideUp

Jun 4, 2022
UK
According to the book, it is possible to turn the display backlight off (thus saving battery) by long-pressing the '+' button, mine doesn't seem to do that. The instruction just says + Long press: Light on/off. Does this actually refer to the display backlight though and not to lights I don't have on my model.

Also, about how long do the Purion batteries last. (Seems odd they have separate batteries when there's a massive power pack sitting in the frame).

Last edited:

ShinySideUp

Jun 4, 2022
UK
According to the cheat sheet, holding both the + and - buttons together resets the trip or the range display.

MrPeaski

Sep 21, 2020
South Wales
According to the book, it is possible to turn the display backlight off (thus saving battery) by long-pressing the '+' button, mine doesn't seem to do that. The instruction just says + Long press: Light on/off. Does this actually refer to the display backlight though and not to lights I don't have on my model.

Also, about how long do the Purion batteries last. (Seems odd they have separate batteries when there's a massive power pack sitting in the frame).

That long press for light on/off is for main lights if fitted and activated in firmware.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles