Propain demo bikes

Jim25

Jan 23, 2020
London
Reading about the propain Ekano last night, it sounds like the bike geometry I've been looking for and a decent price, plus I think it actually looks real sweet.
Other than ordering one and waiting... Does anyone know if any demos available in the uk?
Their website isn’t the easier to find info out on the subject!

renedis

Jul 17, 2019
The Hague
Not the UK.. but they do offer free test rides at their local shop in Germany. Do keep in mind that it’s a fairly small brand and only have one store. All the employees are bikers and that’s great.. but that also made it clear for me that selling bikes is not their best quality.

I ordered one in August 2019 but cancelled end of december 2019. Ordered the Commencal MetaPower29 and never looked back.

I mean, the Ekano looks amazing and can be setup with all the dream parts you want. But the sales team and waiting games made me cancel it. At first there was a error in my order, they ”forgot to add” my AXS setup and I needed to pay extra for it with no further explanation. After that they were delayed due to frame manufacturing issues (battery cover). And next they multiple times had shipping issues (because of the battery they claimed).

In the end I did get my money back pretty fast after cancelling (3 days). And yes, it’s a very nice looking bike! I won’t say; don’t buy! It’s awfull. But I do say; be warned with a small brand like Propain. Your patience will be tested.

Jim25

Jan 23, 2020
London
OK thanks for the honest report, thus would be my first mail order bike and it is a worry not having a shop to deal with.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles