Kenevo Gen1 Power plug

Master_G

Oct 13, 2019
Gloucester
Anyone had the lead that goes into the battery just fall out?

I looked down whilst riding yesterday and there it was, just dangling. Sort of worried it'll do it again, funny enough i put a new battery on the other day and this never happened with the old one after 1000km!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Mine's done it twice. Both times I was hammering along and thought I'd broken it. Both times it was incredibly unlucky angles from sticks prising it off.

KennyB

E*POWAH Master
Aug 25, 2019
Taunton
Which year Kenevo? If 2020 I think the connector is the same as on the 19/20 Levo. I've not had this on my Levo. That it has only happened with a new battery suggests the connection may not be so good, or it could be a coincidence. Does the charger lead connect really firmly physically and magnetically? I haven't had Zimmerframe's issue, but I always lead with my left foot.

Master_G

Oct 13, 2019
Gloucester
its a 2019, literally this is the only time its done it, everything firmly engages and seems the plug fits nicely, just odd that it has done this only once, hopefully it was just a pesky stick!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
its a 2019, literally this is the only time its done it, everything firmly engages and seems the plug fits nicely, just odd that it has done this only once, hopefully it was just a pesky stick!
I seem to be a stick magnet. You wouldn't believe how many hours I spend trail clearing just to make my rides better. I went down a run last week, which I'd not cleared after a storm, had to stop twice - one stuck in the rear locked the back wheel up. One amazingly wormed it's way into the front spokes, braced against the fork, locked the front, OTB. The third one hit my toes at an angle I've still not worked out how it was possible ... Freekin sticks. If you've only had it once .. I'd say you're lucky !! :cool:

Master_G

Oct 13, 2019
Gloucester
Just been out to throw it down some old DH trails at FoD and not one problem, think I was just worried that somehow the new battery didn't connect as well as the old one.

Only 1 small stick in the jockey wheel this time!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles