Post Your Pole Pics

Onetime

Aug 10, 2022
Cali
This is the top of one of of my favorite local DH runs. “The Luge”, it’s a fast Single track roller coaster ride to the bottom with some exposure on the right side, some small drops, chunk and some little jumps. it’s short but sweet and the Voima just eats it up!

IMG_8328.jpeg
IMG_8327.jpeg
IMG_8329.jpeg

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
This is the top of one of of my favorite local DH runs. “The Luge”, it’s a fast Single track roller coaster ride to the bottom with some exposure on the right side, some small drops, chunk and some little jumps. it’s short but sweet and the Voima just eats it up!

View attachment 122448 View attachment 122449 View attachment 122450
Man your bike I'd so tidy and clean. I cleaned mine for an hour on sunday and it's still dirtier than that!... ps America loves flags... flags everywhere. There must he some rich flag manufacturers over there. .....

Now I need more trail action! Action shots!

Ps have you bottomed out the fender on the frame yet? Turns out the vision velo fender was designed around k3 size and smashes into the frame 8mm before bottom out.

BigG

Feb 15, 2023
US, SoCal
I ride same area/terrain. Cleanliness is an illusion. The flour-like dust is everywhere, absolutely everywhere. It gets inside battery compartment, into keyhole and into charger port, I just use dust-cans to blow it off once I get home, and finish off with dry cloth. Easier to clean but it can be more penetrating than mud or water, but at least it’s not as corrosive. (I used to live in UK-like climate before moving to SoCal).

And flag love is true ;-) Here’s proof from another trailhead.
p0pb24724225.jpg

Onetime

Aug 10, 2022
Cali
Man your bike I'd so tidy and clean. I cleaned mine for an hour on sunday and it's still dirtier than that!... ps America loves flags... flags everywhere. There must he some rich flag manufacturers over there. .....

Now I need more trail action! Action shots!

Ps have you bottomed out the fender on the frame yet? Turns out the vision velo fender was designed around k3 size and smashes into the frame 8mm before bottom out.
😂 it’s pretty dry and dusty here in So Cal, so just a quick wipe down with a clean soft cloth is all it takes to keep it clean. And i’d love to get some good action shots, but I don’t have any photographers to follow along to get the action shots. Maybe when I go to the bike park, but not on the local rides. I want to get a new action cam too, but I’m not sure which one I want. I don’t really want a Go Pro. I’m leaning towards a insta 360 Go3 or Osmo action 3. As for bottoming out the shock, I have somewhat frequently but I don’t know if the fender was hitting the seat tube. If it was, I haven’t noticed.

Last edited:

Onetime

Aug 10, 2022
Cali
It must be just the angle, but the rear wheel looks tiny, like a 24” or something. Nice drop and pics though. 👍🏼

Bollox

Oct 12, 2022
Sweden
Couple of pics of my Voima mudguard.

Might have posted elsewhere, but at soon-to-be 60 years old, my memory is not what it used to be

voima.jpg

voima1.jpg

jbodnar

Patreon
Subscriber
Nov 23, 2019
California
First (really easy) ride on my K0.

I shouldn’t be riding with 2 hernias and limited vision in my right eye, but my BPPV/vertigo has finally been gone for a week, so I thought I’d give it a try.

The bike has been sitting in the box since early September, it arrived the day of my retina re-attachment surgery/two days before I had a concussion.

I had the LBS replace those odd copper colored stickers that came on the Zeb.

Mullet+

1705891937426.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles