ChrisB NZ

Aug 21, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
West Coast South Island NZ

20181216_112838.jpg

Mike F

Aug 22, 2018
Auckland New Zealand
Hi Mike, Nice! I recognise that bridge. Did you manage to complete each day OK on one battery? How much battery range was left at the end of the days?

Hi Chris
First day had one bar left to Blackfern Lodge however I was motoring along. My partner and friend both had used only one bar some 40kms however they had switch off for a lot of the ride. ( why buy an electric bike ? ) Same the next day at 50 kms.
So no problems at all.
More Timber Trail photos were posted on the Ride Out thread.

Been going to Woodhill quite a bit in the past few months. Like the Wednesday late night opening now that it’s summer daylight.

ChrisB NZ

Aug 21, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
Hi Chris
First day had one bar left to Blackfern Lodge however I was motoring along. My partner and friend both had used only one bar some 40kms however they had switch off for a lot of the ride. ( why buy an electric bike ? ) Same the next day at 50 kms.
So no problems at all.
More Timber Trail photos were posted on the Ride Out thread.

Been going to Woodhill quite a bit in the past few months. Like the Wednesday late night opening now that it’s summer daylight.
Thanks Mike. That's encouraging. We're doing the Taupo trails in January. As you've seen in my pics, we've just come back from the West Coast. Had some brilliant rides including part of the Old Ghost Road. Highly recommended.
I'll look out for you at Woodhill.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles