Post Us Dog' In Pictures

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Is that the guard dog for the bike? Or is the bike guarding the dog?
How come.? Bike in living room ,dog on sofa? How do you get permission for that??!
Like it.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Someone is making herself at home...

IMG_2193.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Is that the guard dog for the bike? Or is the bike guarding the dog?
How come.? Bike in living room ,dog on sofa? How do you get permission for that??!
Like it.
I think the dog is guarding the bike. Though unless someone is scared of being licked, he's not going to be much good.

I was fortunate enough to be made relationship redundant a few months ago, so I'm now hanging out in a cabin (not much point in me keeping a house with hectares of land, stables, bla bla bla). I need to make a man cave, but until that point the bike's allowed inside :) This means the bike also gets to take advantage of the 5* service offered as part of cabin life including indoor drying ..

What happens in the Cabin - Stays in the Cabin ! :)

ken.jpg

CannonFodder

Jul 5, 2022
N. Ireland
Absolutely loving this thread,,,,,,

Here are our current pup and previous pup,,,,

This is Miss Bella our current monkey and my riding companion in Clandeboye Estate - Helen's Tower, she is the principal reason I have a full sus Emtb;

myUR60K.jpg

Fj46ggy.jpg

09NArDL.jpg

This is our previous Pup who had a loooong life at around 19 years (he wasn't brand new when we got him).;

VKP3bqH.jpg

XOpCfIr.jpg

ywmELIC.jpg

6WLtOeE.jpg

It has always been my considered opinion that there is little point to a walk without your furry friend, but that might be just me :p

Tony4wd

Subscriber
Aug 3, 2022
Australia
This is our dog 'Soji', a very active Kelpie/GSP cross. She accompanies us on weekly rides through the forest, often on steep 4wd tracks which are closed to traffic through winter. My wife now rides the Cube Reaction and I've got a Cube Stereo 120 to tackle the steepest tracks.
_DSC0467b.JPG
track.jpg
G0051166b.JPG

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles