Pneumonia and Pulmonary Embolism

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I’m feeling ill reading this thread 😂
Edit Hope everyone is fine though 👍
I admit to feeling the same! I'm 73 and reading the sad news of guys with health problems is selfishly disturbing. Sad but true.

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Well I’m still here 😀 going through immunotherapy and chemotherapy and have had 2 sessions so far, time from diagnosis to treatment was 4 weeks so a big up to the NHS. I actually feel fine and no different from before diagnosis…the only discomfort has been side effects to chemotherapy…….and my bloody hair fell out 😂 still getting out on the Levo although I have cut back on the extreme off road stuff for now. long term prognosis isn’t brilliant….but it’s years and not months , I‘ve even gone back to work…..needs must and all that 😬👍🏻

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
…….and my bloody hair fell out 😂
That was a funny moment for me also.
Was having my morning shower and noticed the palms of my hand were covered in hair …later that day I treated myself to a straight-razor haircut at the barber to shave off the remaining bits of hair. He was nervous.

I thought it was kinda funny 😁.

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
That was a funny moment for me also.
Was having my morning shower and noticed the palms of my hand were covered in hair …later that day I treated myself to a straight-razor haircut at the barber to shave off the remaining bits of hair. He was nervous.

I thought it was kinda funny 😁.
Exactly the same for me, handfuls of hair in the shower 😂 my son then did a close one with the clippers

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
UPDATE
I had a CT scan last week, which is the first one since diagnosis and the start of immunotherapy and chemotherapy, I still have one session to go. Anyway i had a call today from my cancer nurse today to tell me she has the official results and the (large stage 4) tumour on the bottom lobe of my right lung has more or less disappeared 😀 this lobe was also collapsed ….. it’s now working 😀 I also had nodules on both lungs which have also more or less disappeared 😀 totally unexpected news and we are absolutely thrilled …. I have a meeting with the oncologist next week to discuss in further detail and what happens next.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
UPDATE
I had a CT scan last week, which is the first one since diagnosis and the start of immunotherapy and chemotherapy, I still have one session to go. Anyway i had a call today from my cancer nurse today to tell me she has the official results and the (large stage 4) tumour on the bottom lobe of my right lung has more or less disappeared 😀 this lobe was also collapsed ….. it’s now working 😀 I also had nodules on both lungs which have also more or less disappeared 😀 totally unexpected news and we are absolutely thrilled …. I have a meeting with the oncologist next week to discuss in further detail and what happens next.
That’s …a pretty big deal! Awesome news. 👍🏻
Now go buy something nice for your bike…😉

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles