Other Plymouth Concept Store

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
What is the after sales service like at the Plymouth store? Specifically on new motors?
Berkshire Cycles is too far away for me to get motors changed in the future (should I need to) so wondering what the Plymouth store is like, are they 'no problem we will get that changed immediately' or do they faff around?

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I can't speak for that exact store, but I recently needed a motor swap on my 2020 Levo and had it done at the Concept Store in Chester.
I spoke to Specialized Rider Care who said they had plenty of motors in stock. And then the guys at the Concept Store who booked me in with their technician and suggested starting the claim early and sending in photos of the bike and motor area along with the serial number. As I had purchased the bike from them, they didn't need a copy of my invoice.
I sent the pics and serial number to the Chester store and phoned again to confirm receipt and that they were good enough/correct.
The store submitted the claim and when I went up there a week later, they were able to swap the motor that day.
The only costs were my train tickets and the bike feels like new again.

Last edited:

Loe Rider

Oct 26, 2020
Kernow
Bought my Levo from Certini (Plymouth-but-really-Saltash Concept Store). Sent a video of the cranks turning the cassette backwards and a couple of weeks later they booked me in for a same day motor swap. Done and dusted in 3 hours. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles