Please Post Your Model In Your Subject RISE/WILD etc...

yolo_MTB

Oct 13, 2020
California/USA
Super annoying to click on a subject to find out which bike the posting is about. Since there are 2 main bikes on here, why not start your subject with "WILD- Question about Coil" instead of a generic title. Or is there a way to Tag the model in the posts? I think the Rise is probably a great bike, but I don't have one and don't really care to read about the nuances of them when I am looking for info on my Wild. And yes, I am fun at parties. But this forum could be more useful with this little bit of extra effort. Thanks, and rip those WILDs and Rises!

1646329559005.png

Last edited:

Bigtuna00

Nov 27, 2019
CA
You know what else is super annoying? All caps subject lines...

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 9.59.09 AM.png

🤔

Anyway enough trolling :) The forum has a feature for this, just need @Rob Rides EMTB to enable it. Take a look at the Specialized forum for example this is what you get when you start a new post:

1646330610586.png

yolo_MTB

Oct 13, 2020
California/USA
You know what else is super annoying? All caps subject lines...

View attachment 83232
🤔

Anyway enough trolling :) The forum has a feature for this, just need @Rob Rides EMTB to enable it. Take a look at the Specialized forum for example this is what you get when you start a new post:

View attachment 83234
Changed to no more offensive caps ;) . I'm not yelling I swear lol. Not sure if the point of circling the 60% or so of posts that happen to show the model is pro/anti agreeing with my post, but I agree the Tagging would go a long way moving forward.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles