Pinkbike Academy

RichardGB

Nov 28, 2019
West Midlands
Anyone else been watching the Pinkbike Academy series?

First challenge was such a joke but they're definitely getting a lot tougher.

I'm still yet to be really convinced though. They need to show more riding and bike skills. Sadly, the vids seem to spend so long on more human interest piece/dramatic side shows rather than seeing them really go for it on the track.

I appreciate it's not done on a massive budget and even though I'm whining I'm also hooked.

Here's hoping for longer episodes and more bike skills.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
the privateer was cool, was really looking forward to Ben Cathro doing it but covid ruined that.
the the academy.. is.... meh.. and it could have been really cool.

RichardGB

Nov 28, 2019
West Midlands
the privateer was cool, was really looking forward to Ben Cathro doing it but covid ruined that.
the the academy.. is.... meh.. and it could have been really cool.
It feels so close to being a really good show. I hope then run a second series and expand it a little.

Can the Russian kid even ride an MTB ?
All I have seen is him flexing his muscles and talking about his modelling career .
He seems pretty good in the park on jumps but we don't see enough of them riding to get a feel for any of them for their ability.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Aye. An yer no made ay paper so get oot n aboot in it n quit yer moanin.
this week I laid a very large garden path - digging, sub base, sand and then bedding layers before flagstones.. now I cant move so stop ruining my only outlet as a grumpy and borderline disabled old man

RichardGB

Nov 28, 2019
West Midlands
This week was the best episode yet. Wished we could have watched them riding more and hear their feedback with the suspension guru.

Nice to see them smashing down the trails and to be reminded of what dry tracks look like.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles