Lincolnshire, UK
Any cave drawings you can show us?😉
Granda.jpg

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
View attachment 100715
Same 7m Boner jump. Hopefully we have a dry November so I can do it on a big e-bike. Not booze dry tho rain dry. Doing a speed squat scrub to have enough speed for the 7m dirt to dirt that comes next.

View attachment 100721 View attachment 100722

They look so small in pics without reference.

Wish me luck. Another 200lb dude who’s way better than me 2 wheel cased it last day. We have to pedal in the flats where these kids pump everything and are so active that they don’t even have to pedal once. It’s crazy how good some people are.
Legit

Canmore TLCC 29

Jun 16, 2020
Canmore, AB Canada
First waterfall on the way to the new Cloud-Line trail that was unfortunately closed on Friday. To access this spot ride up the three sisters connector to the High-line access trail and turn left. My little mountain town is building fantastic trails. This is just one place I like for a quick break and take in the scenery.

1667750114010.jpeg

Last edited:

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
Peak district today to take in the splendours of Mam Tor, Roych Clough and Jacobs Ladder broken up with some killer climbs and miles of natural gnar on the bridleways.

Most of the day looked like this
20221106_101930.jpg

It did clear up eventually
20221106_110143.jpg

20221106_095503.jpg

20221106_113519.jpg

I gave up taking pics when the rain set in. Jacobs was on the return leg back to the car and it was fairly grim. Proper rain and tired legs but still an amazing ride.

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
Sixth day in a row of shite weather. Not swung a leg over the bike since last month. :confused:
It's hard getting out when you know the weather is shite. I just work off the principle that I'll have a better day being out than I will sitting in front of the tv.

Trousers have helped massively which is a pretty random thing to say.

It's only shite for the first mile or whatever. Beyond that, you're wet and filthy but you know you'll have a smile on your face!

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Peak district today to take in the splendours of Mam Tor, Roych Clough and Jacobs Ladder broken up with some killer climbs and miles of natural gnar on the bridleways.

Most of the day looked like this
View attachment 100943

It did clear up eventually
View attachment 100944

View attachment 100945
View attachment 100947

I gave up taking pics when the rain set in. Jacobs was on the return leg back to the car and it was fairly grim. Proper rain and tired legs but still an amazing ride.
Love misty pics

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I'm soluble.

Saturday evening was absolutely shite weather here. Chucking down with rain, thick fog, freezing cold, but we wanted to try out our new head torches out in the forest trails. I almost resisted and went for the warm sofa option instead, but got dragged out as we’d committed to meeting someone. Got absolutely covered in crap, bikes were filthy, couldn’t see f*** all with the new lights due to the thick fog reflecting every single lumen of the 1800 available, but loved every minute of it 😆

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Saturday evening was absolutely shite weather here. Chucking down with rain, thick fog, freezing cold, but we wanted to try out our new head torches out in the forest trails. I almost resisted and went for the warm sofa option instead, but got dragged out as we’d committed to meeting someone. Got absolutely covered in crap, bikes were filthy, couldn’t see f*** all with the new lights due to the thick fog reflecting every single lumen of the 1800 available, but loved every minute of it 😆
Saturday night I was taking her majesty, the heiress to the fireworks & there's my problem. I don't have a huge amount of spare time & right now, the windows I do have are occupied by one storm after another, I'm a mountain biker, not a masochist!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles