Pic of the Day

Ps71

Sep 30, 2021
Norway
Picture from the mountain above Treungen in Norway, great view and nice summer weather.
IMG_8120.JPG

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
I'm thinking you mean Ejected ?

@BAMBAMODA is the only person I know who rides a bike with the sole hope of being ejaculated off their bike.
No... one of the kids clearly rode out the rock roll but bounced on and off his saddle a number of times coming to a resting spot at the bottom where jumped off his bike and grabbed his groin area moaning. Cant say for sure if it was enjoyable for him but the crowd cheered!

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Few photos from our weekend at Whistler. A fun time (mostly) was had by all including an afternoon at the Scandinave Spa and even a gang style shooting resulting in two deaths :eek:. How can you say that Whistler does not have it all, and more!

Whistler Peak. Still too much snow on top to go up there.
Whistler Peak.jpg

Whistler Valley.
IMG-0946.jpg

Whistler Peak 2.jpg

Renegade.jpg

More Duff.jpg

Staff get VERY upset if you ride thru the plaza!
Whistler Gondy.jpg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
On a more prosaic note, I found an old 10 speed SLX mech in my box of delights, so while waiting for the postman to bring new shiny thiings, the bike is lashed back together.

The shifting is shonky, I can't use the top three gears without firing the mech into the cassette since they were never meant to be together but nevertheless I'm back in business for a group ride tonight. I reckon the lesson here is never throw anythng out, you never know when it'll come in handy.

aV8JPXlN.jpg

Pedal-Man

Feb 5, 2022
USA
Haha. Yeah he does look like a thin fella. I only ask because there’s a lot of flex in the BB of my LSL with my 210 lb ass. So I’m wondering how long he’ll be able to send it.
I'll send it all day long! 😀
Knowing how to jump and land without casing it helps as well. If I weighed over 200lbs I think I would be on a KSL.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Whistler, from my point of view. If you can see the skull on the top tube of my Kenevo SL, its pretty steep. If you can see the saddle, I am not sure how I survived that particular part of the trail!

Garbonzo chair lift
garbo chair.jpg

Captain Safety - One of the most difficult rock slabs on the mountain.
Captain1.jpg

In Deep Rock drop when you completely miss the transition. A special "thanks" goes out to the Fox 38 for my rescue on that one.
In Deep.jpg

Canadain Open Race Course.
Canadian Open.jpg

POLP Fiction/Crack Addict - North Shore style skinny
Crack Addict.jpg

Schleyer rock drop - This one still gives me night sweats. If you hit it right, its a smooth as butter, if you hit it too slow, you ding a wheel and get a pretty good neck snap too. Too fast and you are into the bushes!
Slayer Rock Drop.jpg

Angry Pirate rock roll - This used to be a rock drop, which made it quite challenging, but most people would ride around it. Many still do as it can be pretty slippery when wet or dusty.
Angry Pirate.jpg

and finally for @BAMBAMODA
ALINE Moonbooter tabletop jump - The jump is over 30 feet long and I am sure I get at least 15 feet in the air (most likely 5 feet)!
ALINE Moonbooter.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles