Parts for Sale

pragrick

Oct 14, 2020
Prague
Hi Everyone. This is not spam and I won't post again. Trying to clean the garage and maybe help some people struggling to find parts (Kiox holder as an example). I bought a Trek rail and upgraded most of the parts, forks, shifters , handlebars , Kiox display, derailler, cassette, etc. I have all of these parts and a few of others, everything is either new, or used less than 40 Km before I changed them. Also a few Kiox holders... I took pictures today and put them in my google drive. If you find anything you want, I will sell for half the new price approx. plus postage. Only in Europe please....

1621169659837.png

1621170224245.png

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I'd be interested in the NX cassette, can you see how much postage would be to the UK please?

pragrick

Oct 14, 2020
Prague
Hello, It is 16 euros up to 2KG. I would be happy to get 48 euros including shipping.
If it is under 2KG total, you can have the chain that came with it too :) Looked like it was starting to get a little surface rust, but nothing 30 seconds with a brush would take off. Been in the garage since December.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Bumping this thread to say thanks.

My parts arrived on Tuesday, so about a week after I bought them, but I couldn't collect them til today because of the stupid hours that Royal Mail operate under. 2 hours a day? Really?

Anywho, I'm a very happy bunny and would happily buy from Rick again.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles