Online gaming thread

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Who games online here?
Been a gamer all my life and have absolutely tons of games but low on time to play so tend to get my fix once in a blue moon playing the odd race in driving games. Haven't played FPS games online in a good while but used to quite enjoy them and Prefer PES to Fifa
TBH I haven't played much at all in a few years but can see that changing over the next few weeks.

Post up your gaming system, gamer ID and preferences towards games you play online

Me

PS4
PSN ID CAMP_KOALA
Most played Games: GTA5, GTsport, GRID, PES
Cross platform games owned: Rocket League. COD WARZONE, fortnite, Minecraft.

Now that certain games are crossplay who knows, we might be able to get a wee party on the go.

Last edited:

Slowroller

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Wyoming
I've been a longtime FPS/simulator player, mostly WW2, but some modern era. PC only. I go through phases and tend to play one at a time, and quite honestly, I don't think I've played in 8 months or so, no time really. Post Scriptum was my last title and what I would take up again, Squad and ARMA before that.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
PS4 here.

CoD fanatic but they’ve all been shit since MW2 apart from BO3 and MWR. On MWR most evenings cos I’m a saddo.

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi Gary I have been a gamer all my life and always loved shooters like Unreal tournament etc wow that was a superb game as was Half Life but at present I am totally and utterly addicted to Fortnite I can't get enough of it, such a clever game and so tense, I play a lot of it solo but I also play duo's with a friend in battle royal and the tension and excitement this game provides are amazing :)

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I am totally and utterly addicted to Fortnite I can't get enough of it, such a clever game and so tense,
My 10yr old is too.
I haven't ever played it so don't even understand the gameplay when I watch her collect stuff and build things with her friends shouting to each other over 3 different types of media.
#ModernLifeisDifficult ;)
Multitaking really isn't my thing though
Online I always tended to play free for all on COD always with the same assault rifle and never even bothering to use my secondary weapon, special weapons/mines etc. and genuinely no idea how care packages/perks even worked :ROFLMAO:

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I think I’m addicted to GTSPORT on the PS4 pro , anyone doing the manufactures race tonight ?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I think I’m addicted to GTSPORT on the PS4 pro , anyone doing the manufactures race tonight ?
I used to play it tons with a a whole bunch of really good online racers I've known from the early days of GTA. But stopped playing so much when life meant I didn't have the time. Then by the time I got back to playing they had all got well into the settings side of the cars and all had a second per lap on me in my stock randomly chosen cars on most tracks and I just didn't have the time to play enough to bridge the gap or spend time finding tuning settings so sort of gave up.
I even have a wheel pedal/stand set-up.
Haven't touched it in ages.
But Add me.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Yeah. They're all actual car heads though. Whereas I on the other hand couldn't care less about cars. and tend to remember them ny colour before make/model

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Normal folk playing pong

1pong.gif

Steve_Sordy playing pong

BHCW.gif

Beezerk

Mar 23, 2019
Gateshead
xbox
Username is Beezerk
I'm usually hammering COD - Hardline most evenings although I am partial to the odd game of Warzone.
Any PS4 lads can add me as a friend within COD if they want some cross platform action ?

Flatslide

E*POWAH Master
Jul 14, 2019
Dunedin NZ
PS4
Destiny 2 and Train Sim World are my most played.
GTA5, Need For Speed Rivals, The Order, TT On The Edge are the rest.

Last edited:

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Still got a PS1 that I got for my 10 year anniversary many moons ago, best bit is I've got NO FEAR DOWNHILL MOUNTAIN BIKE RACING with it. Played it to death and gave it a go recently, graphics aren't what I remember, especially after playing the kids PS4!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles