Gaming: Snowrunner

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
Since Benson started a gaming thread on HalfLife, I thought I’d start one for Snowrunner.
Snowrunner is the sequel to the only game I’ve played in the last few years Mudrunner. I loved the realistic physics and open world sandbox gameplay. But it was limited in objectives and could get tedious.
Looks like Snowrunner will address all this on its release in April

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Cheers. Looks fun.
Might well get this If the PS4 version is compatible with my wheel and pedals.
is it odd that I hate driving and have zero interest in actual real life cars but have always loved driving/racing computer games?

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
Cheers. Looks fun.
Might well get this If the PS4 version is compatible with my wheel and pedals.
is it odd that I hate driving and have zero interest in actual real life cars but have always loved driving/racing computer games?
Not at all. After growing up in the trucking industry and owning my own trucks, I went through a period of not driving for 6 years.
What makes this game fun is you can’t just mash down on the accelerator. You have to use technique to minimize wheel spin to get traction.

jackholder09

Sep 22, 2020
USA
This is one of the best game for time pass and now its PS4 version is also available. During this pandemic, Snowrunner is one of those games that I play a lot by staying at home. In fact for this game I special purchase a standing desk from FlexiSpot Coupon. This desk helps me to play the game more actively and with concentration.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles