One bike for all?

Riptide88

Jan 8, 2022
Alberta
I just got a 21 Orbea wild E bike this winter and just got word that the Canyon spectral mullet i ordered is available. I was always under the notion that i would have an E bike for the trail rides and then a non E for the more DH days. After talking with my riding buddy he was saying why not just use the E for the dh days too since realistically it would be 3-4 times a year. I know i see a lot of video's of guys bombing dh with these and my bike is more than capable so i dont why i cant. Im only on year 2 of riding so new to this sport so its not like im flying downhill. I know each circumstance is different but i would love to hear some opinions. Thanks in advance

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
It's your money. Do what you want. No one needs two bikes. Even one is a luxury item not a survival requirement for hobby riders. But that's not the point. It's supposed to be fun. If having a dedicated DH bike is going to make you smile then get it and ride the heck off it.

Personally I don't know why you'd stop at two.......

Gordon

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Keeping my analog bike for the uplift days. I'd rather do sketchy stuff on it and crash that than an expensive e-bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles