Official EMTB Vasectomy Megathread

• Thread starter Deleted member 9685
  • Start date

RustyMojo

Oct 30, 2021
Gloucestershire
Had mine done yesterday as well. The anxiety of the procedure and smell of burning hair and flesh in the room was the worst part for me. Painless really, but I have been in some discomfort for the last 24hrs! Just smashing painkillers every so often. Discomfort like I say, rather than pain! No riding for 4 weeks I’m told

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
Had mine done, what was it, 2, ... maybe 3 yea ...

Oh wait, it was in the early 1980s.

Just wait till you have a gigantic prostate and can't pee. Then you will know pain! And the people working the emergency room at the hospital.

Spangoolies

Nov 5, 2022
UK
Had mine done yesterday as well. The anxiety of the procedure and smell of burning hair and flesh in the room was the worst part for me. Painless really, but I have been in some discomfort for the last 24hrs! Just smashing painkillers every so often. Discomfort like I say, rather than pain! No riding for 4 weeks I’m told
They had a big clear hoover hose that the assistant nurse pulled over when they did any burning. Couldn’t smell a thing but I was watching carefully what went up that hose.
Hope the discomfort ends soon bud and that the weather is good in 3-4 weeks

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Three months to clear the tubes. (y)
B420CF63-3676-4957-9583-8C84E1BBDBF7.jpeg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The anxiety of the procedure and smell of burning hair and flesh in the room was the worst part for me.

I know the NHS struggles a bit these days, but did you goto a private clinic which was also an abattoir ?

They had a big clear hoover hose that the assistant nurse pulled over when they did any burning. Couldn’t smell a thing but I was watching carefully what went up that hose.

It could have been the anaesthetics, but I can't help but think your's was "farmed out" to some local vets who were operating, literally, out of a zoo at the time ...

1677950614050.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles