Kenevo Gen1 Official 2020 Kenevo Owners Thread

BrettG

Jul 1, 2020
In Mission Control, I can not seem to change the tuning parameters for the Eco Mode. I would like to lessen the support below default values and can move the sliders, but then the changes never seem to save. Any tips?

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
I’m 5’10 and went for an S4 as I like the bike a little bigger for a gravity work. The S3 is definitely a more playful bike but I just felt a little cramped in it.

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
That size guide is odd , why ask for ankle length ? The new spesh sizes are also odd , I’ve rode M L and XL and could get on with them all ! I’m 5.10 and got the M

ScottWest

Oct 17, 2019
Oregon
5-11, S4, Like it. I worried it might be too big until I sat on it. The geometry numbers are a bit deceiving. I would say if you typically ride a medium sized bike, get a medium. If you typically write a large size bike, get a large

Last edited:

Tbar

Aug 18, 2019
Germany
My 2020 Expert produces an off-putting juddering sensation from the front end on bumpy terrain. It is as if something is loose.

I initially thought it was the front hub, as with the front brake engaged there is a slight amount of play or ‘rocking’ that that be produced, however I am pretty sure it’s a headset issue even though I can’t feel any play in it at a standstill.

I have stripped the thing and regreased (and in doing so noticed that the lower bearing came out in two pieces exposing the ball bearings). I have also tried it with the topcap torqued to spec and slightly over. Still happens. So now I’m tempted to try removing the unused SWAT tool and reinstalling a normal starnut. The preinstalled one came installed at a slight angle, which may be a factor.

I’d also like to swap the headset for a cane creek.

Has anybody had a similar issue and managed to solve it? I heard a few complaints on a facebook group but noone offered a solution.

Ricky101uk

Jan 5, 2020
Southampton
It’s much better then starnut and the specialized swat tool.. the biggest improvement is the 1.5 reducer crown. I would sort that out ASAP or you head tube will start to bend

35C8AE2C-8104-4B88-8F68-E768BAE6EA88.jpeg

Ricky101uk

Jan 5, 2020
Southampton
Cheers. I’m going to replace the bearings while I’m there though and not sure what size.
Sorry I can’t help you there as I bought mine from Bershire cycles angled just asked them for new bearings if you give them a call they will sort you out

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles