Oculus (Meta) Quest 2

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
That IS so good. Id heard about it but not seen. Wish theyd turn faceplant off tbh........
Agree, just had to watch it again :) I only have it so I can use the Oculus, personally I'm not a fan. They're supposed to be changing it so you won't need a facebook account to use the oculus soon which will be nice ! Or should I say Quest as I don't think they're keeping the Oculus bit of the name.

sunstoner

Aug 2, 2020
Nottinghamshire
Agree, just had to watch it again :) I only have it so I can use the Oculus, personally I'm not a fan. They're supposed to be changing it so you won't need a facebook account to use the oculus soon which will be nice ! Or should I say Quest as I don't think they're keeping the Oculus bit of the name.
I have an fb account but only to keep up with the goings on at a few clubs my kids are a apart of. I dont use it for anything else. The act of logging on affects my wellbeing ! . Good to hear we wont need an FB account for the Quest 2. very good to hear actually 😄

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
I kind of waned away from games, though ive still my steam account and a pile of them. Most it seems these days are just small team death matches in little arenas,a nd I'm no benefit to that type of team,preferring big scale multiplayers like Planetside 2.

Goughy75

Sep 22, 2019
UK
I have had a Quest 1 and Quest 2 for two years now and can't go back to flat screen gaming. Love the immersion of VR. I got my vr legs some time ago so motion sickness is not an issue. Flying an x wing in Star wars Squadron upside-down and barrel roll is awesome. We are only on the first gen of vr so really looking forward to whats possible in the future.

sunstoner

Aug 2, 2020
Nottinghamshire
I have had a Quest 1 and Quest 2 for two years now and can't go back to flat screen gaming. Love the immersion of VR. I got my vr legs some time ago so motion sickness is not an issue. Flying an x wing in Star wars Squadron upside-down and barrel roll is awesome. We are only on the first gen of vr so really looking forward to whats possible in the future.

I very much agree. This is definitely V1 of mainstream VR. Wont be long before we're seeing the VR gear as appears on the film 'Ready Player one' . If FB and all the new metaverse creators get their way. It'll be where we hang out in our *ahem* spare time!

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
Wake me when "Battle in the Bordello" with happy ending IV comes online.

Signed, bored while having morning cuppa

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Not that anyone cares, but if anyones into table tennis and has one ... Decathlon have released a funky little controller holder to simulate a racket more closely ..

1666718608331.png

Sorry, it's the French link ..

But they do left and right handed ones ..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles