Nukeproof Megawatt Owners Thread

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
I’m joining the mega watts club ? mine arrives tmoz got a comp with a 630 battery chucked in at cost price and get to to keep the 504 invisi wrap coming today hopefully out Sunday in the peak for a maiden voyage
I will be keeping my Levo as well as I love it ??

Peterg

Apr 26, 2019
Uk
I’m joining the mega watts club ? mine arrives tmoz got a comp with a 630 battery chucked in at cost price and get to to keep the 504 invisi wrap coming today hopefully out Sunday in the peak for a maiden voyage
I will be keeping my Levo as well as I love it ??
Sounds like a cracking deal.
Got bugger all with mine. I presume the larger battery is a direct fit?

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
What the fuck y is this silver

916E35F1-EA9A-482F-A246-DDE50FCF5082.jpeg

MsO

Dec 11, 2018
swindon
Getting my megawatt tomorrow gonna get a spare battery is the new 504 the same size so you can just change them over

Davvee

Jul 18, 2021
Mansfield
Did both runs twice each and powered up the hill no problem. The motor does rattle a lot but I’m used to it now. I still need to check if my bike came tubeless or not and the battery cover sags a little in the middle but that’s the only complaints I’ve got about the bike.

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Did both runs twice each and powered up the hill no problem. The motor does rattle a lot but I’m used to it now. I still need to check if my bike came tubeless or not and the battery cover sags a little in the middle but that’s the only complaints I’ve got about the bike.
Have you changed your settings in the app ye there tubless ready done mine today and my battery cover is the same think all tape sides up

MsO

Dec 11, 2018
swindon
How do you get the battery out just got mine today had a quick look couldn't see what you do

Davvee

Jul 18, 2021
Mansfield
Undo the top screw fully then undo the bottom 2. Then undo the battery screw a little and it should pop out, well that’s how I do it.

Davvee

Jul 18, 2021
Mansfield
Got st unlocker on mine trail mode level 6 85nm and Max on the other adjustment goes ok
How have you got the suspension set up? Here’s mine after today’s ride.

Attachments

• 44D85DB2-8F4E-42FE-88F0-AAFA1C995715.jpeg
    44D85DB2-8F4E-42FE-88F0-AAFA1C995715.jpeg
    627.9 KB · Views: 277

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
@steve_sordy had a play with my app when we rode pines the other day.
Assistance Character at 7/10 (up from 5)
Max Torque at 85Nm (unchanged)
Assistance Start at 5/5 (up from 3)

Set in TRAIL on Profile 2, because Profile 1 had too many pre-sets at lower levels. Opposite way around to my Merida where Profile 2 is the toned down profile. I didn't look at anything other than TRAIL on your bike, so you need to check and experiment for yourself.

in my opinion, it is the Assistance Character that has the most impact upon how it feels. 10/10 is the traffic lights grand prix, all wheelspin and rear wheel slideouts. 8/10 had the motor "hunting" while I was just riding along. 6/10 felt tame. So I felt that 7/10 was the Goldilocks zone, at least until I get used to the bike and complete the set up (suspension and tyres). I just passed on the little I had learned.

Davvee

Jul 18, 2021
Mansfield
Assistance Character at 7/10 (up from 5)
Max Torque at 85Nm (unchanged)
Assistance Start at 5/5 (up from 3)

Set in TRAIL on Profile 2, because Profile 1 had too many pre-sets at lower levels. Opposite way around to my Merida where Profile 2 is the toned down profile. I didn't look at anything other than TRAIL on your bike, so you need to check and experiment for yourself.

in my opinion, it is the Assistance Character that has the most impact upon how it feels. 10/10 is the traffic lights grand prix, all wheelspin and rear wheel slideouts. 8/10 had the motor "hunting" while I was just riding along. 6/10 felt tame. So I felt that 7/10 was the Goldilocks zone, at least until I get used to the bike and complete the set up (suspension and tyres). I just passed on the little I had learned.
I’ve left it at the settings you have changed and it’s been great so thank you for sorting it out for me.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I’ve left it at the settings you have changed and it’s been great so thank you for sorting it out for me.
That's good to hear, but the Eco and Boost settings for Profile 2 and all the settings on Profile 1 need checking and setting for your needs, or you may not be fully exploiting the software.

MsO

Dec 11, 2018
swindon
Gonna give it a good blast Monday fine tune the assist and suspension etc gonna get a504wh battery as spare when I had the Bosch Gen 4 with 630wh i always wanted just a little more from the battery so I except this will be the same the kenevo had enough with the 700wh battery would be good if the rs range extender worked on the nukeproof

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Yes not as bad as I thort did a run in peak but like you say @Davvee would like to see some different settings I’m not sure if mines right didn’t feel 2 bad to say I’ve come from a levo to the mega total different ride all together

AC3062B1-62A1-4A31-8D31-FB69A881AC50.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles