• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Not getting full fork travel on 150mm RS Sektors

Baker

Jun 11, 2019
Hayling Island
For some reason I can't seem to use up the last 20mm of travel on my fork no matter what I hit, jump or drop off... any apparent reason for this?

IMG_20190908_083913.jpg

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Have you measured actual travel?

Your fork is designed to cope with different travel based on air shaft installed and only way you can verify your actual travel is to measure between fully compressed and fully extended.

Karsten

khorn

Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
When you have normal pressure in the fork and no weight on the front end, can you then extend it a bit more if you apply force to the fork extending it further? If so, you could have an issue with negative- and positive air chamber not equalizing pressure.

Karsten

Baker

Jun 11, 2019
Hayling Island
No, I have full 155mm with 75psi.
I've had what you say (fork suck) on another RS fork though. Easily cured by removing air and pulling down hard.
I think I need to see what's under the air cap.?

khorn

Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
No, I have full 155mm with 75psi.
I've had what you say (fork suck) on another RS fork though. Easily cured by removing air and pulling down hard.
I think I need to see what's under the air cap.?
Agree, it seems like your issues lies within the setup process and too many tokens could very well be the issue up against your riding style.

Good luck

Karsten

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles