North Carolina and South Carolina ebikers

Mikehocksbig

Apr 10, 2020
Hendersonville Nc
Who all is on these forums that ride in the North Carolina/ South Carolina mountains? Looking to meet new people to ride with. I put together a Facebook group to plan rides on called "wnc e-mountain Bikers" and would love to see some new faces. I'm sick of having to ride an ebike with normal riders! Defeats the point of having an ebike lol

OldGoatMTB

E*POWAH Master
Mar 24, 2020
I live in NC in Kernersville, right in the heart of the Triad (Winston-Salem, Greensboro & High Point). Will check out the FB group.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
I just had a look at kernersville - it looks interesting. We live in steep country; 100m from the front door is a huge descent, then a huge climb to get to track about 800m. The top blue arrow shows the saddle I ride into from the coming from the top of the photo. Middle arrow shows my track, lower arrow where it joins the mtb park network. There is more track off the top, bottom and left of that picture. Also more track in this picture that isn't shown. It looks as though you've got a park just on the outskirts. It's good to see where other people ride. I imagine you must have a range close by too?
meehan range.JPG

OldGoatMTB

E*POWAH Master
Mar 24, 2020
Not sure what you mean by a range. Yes, I have to drive to get to any trails, but I'm fortunate enough to have 100 miles of so of trails withing 30 minutes of so of my house.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
Not sure what you mean by a range. Yes, I have to drive to get to any trails, but I'm fortunate enough to have 100 miles of so of trails withing 30 minutes of so of my house.
as in mountain range. It looks as though you should have one close by. Most trails here seem to be in poor steep hilly country. It's probably the only country not good for building or farming but makes it awesome for mtb :) and a refuge for wallabies.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles