Nooooooob to the forum...

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
...but not new to the EMTB world. Been riding an Orbea RIse for the last couple of years. Love it. Recently took it to the summit of Snowdon. My favourite ride in a long time.

IMG_6835.jpg

Looking forward to taking part in the EMTB Forum as I look for advice and guidance in adding a new bike to stable!

Cheers

Christian (Crispy Designs)

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
@CrispyDesigns I know you from the KTMForum - have bought 2 sets of graphics kits for my motos from you. I sold my 250 XC-F last year as I was spending all my time on the eMTB.

I too have a Rise :)
Ayup Paul! Been a long time since the KTM Forum but still making the decals for mostly ADV bikes now. Hope you're well fella

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
Looks great there, what route did you do up?
I started in Betws Garmon, rode to the bottom of The Ranger's Path, took Telegraph across to Llanberis which I took to the summit. Then took The Ranger's Path back down. One of the best rides I'ver ever done solo. Saw very few people at all

Apr 21, 2023
Hull
I started in Betws Garmon, rode to the bottom of The Ranger's Path, took Telegraph across to Llanberis which I took to the summit. Then took The Ranger's Path back down. One of the best rides I'ver ever done solo. Saw very few people at all
Sounds awesome I once did it on a normal bike spent more time pushing!!! E bike will be a dream!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles