New to the forum

KEV7950

Mar 9, 2021
ELGIN SCOTLAND
Hi all
I'm Kevin, friends call me Red, that's another story. I have been looking to buy an emtb for actually a couple of years... Lol, I've read, reviewed, read again and watched the vids on YouTube, got confused and decided to save a bit more. Then covid came and you couldn't get one for love or money. In any case, as I work in health and social care its been too busy to take much time off.
Now however, I am not putting the purchase off for another year, and will get one ordered this month. In a nutshell that's me, once I have made my final decision that is. Hey, its a lot of money, and I needed to be realistic about the riding I will actually do. In my head, I'm strictly downhill, in reality I'm more, over the hill. However, I do live in the Highlands of Scotland and want to make the most of it.

TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland
Hi all
I'm Kevin, friends call me Red, that's another story. I have been looking to buy an emtb for actually a couple of years... Lol, I've read, reviewed, read again and watched the vids on YouTube, got confused and decided to save a bit more. Then covid came and you couldn't get one for love or money. In any case, as I work in health and social care its been too busy to take much time off.
Now however, I am not putting the purchase off for another year, and will get one ordered this month. In a nutshell that's me, once I have made my final decision that is. Hey, its a lot of money, and I needed to be realistic about the riding I will actually do. In my head, I'm strictly downhill, in reality I'm more, over the hill. However, I do live in the Highlands of Scotland and want to make the most of it.
Hi Kev. Maybe your monicker should have been Red 7950???. Hopefully if you’ve pondered it for 2 years & saved you will have enough for a 2021 Focus Sam Rob rides review of it was fantastic. No doubt you’ve seen it?. I have a 2020 Jam 6.8 nine great bikes. The Sam is what I would replace it with. Happy shopping. Hope you like the forum.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles