no bikes in stock anywhere ....

nobbyq

Feb 17, 2019
jersey
I thought the industry was struggling and that deals were to be had everywhere , I can't find any levos or hecklers anywhere in the uk !!

Feb 3, 2021
UK
I thought the industry was struggling and that deals were to be had everywhere , I can't find any levos or hecklers anywhere in the uk !!

YZDude

Aug 28, 2022
Eagan, MN USA
So, you can’t find 2 particular models. I’m seeing various makes of 2023s still being sold at giveaway prices. Open your options up if you want a deal, or pay to play!

Money Pit

Subscriber
Jan 27, 2024
UK
I think there's still some levos kicking about for cheap but not as many as there were back in December.

Early December I had ordered an S6 Levo Comp Alloy for £3800 but in end I cancelled it for an s5 Levo base Carbon for £3600.

Once that stock is cleared I imagine it will be a similar time this year when 2024 stock shifts.

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
I think there's still some levos kicking about for cheap but not as many as there were back in December.

Early December I had ordered an S6 Levo Comp Alloy for £3800 but in end I cancelled it for an s5 Levo base Carbon for £3600.

Once that stock is cleared I imagine it will be a similar time this year when 2024 stock shifts.
I ordered a Levo comp carbon £4600 (NOK 61500 - RRP 97000) in September and picking it up end of this month (hopefully snow is gone)
*Norway

Julie_X1

Jan 22, 2023
Canada
I think shops and manufacturers may have pulled back.

I know a couple of LBS where I live pulled back on what they’re bringing in, as they still have 2022-2023 stock.

For a bike my husband wanted, we found only one at a shop farther away, in a much larger city. (Fortunately this shop was really cool, so we were happy to buy from them.) The shop told us the manufacturer had pulled back on releasing new bikes this year.

The bike my husband wanted is the new generation 2024 one, but there are still lots of the older gen ones left…

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles