Niner WFO e9 update

ricerooster

Aug 12, 2021
US
100 miles within 13 days of ownership, this bike has not disappointed yet. Made some changes to some of the components, swapped to RaceFace carbon bars and Kore stem from my pedal bike, swapped to XT drivetrain, lightweight cassette, and installed Springdex spring 390-430 spring rate. My only complaint is the bottom bracket and the 165mm cranks smacking on certain sections. Waiting on some 155mm cranks. Couple of laps on black diamond trails riden are Cowels mountain San Diego and Bootleg Canyon Boulder City. Despite the weight of this bike it does not feel heavy once it gets moving and holy crap this bike can climb even in gnarliest sections. When this bike starts pointing downhill it moves fast and plows through everything with competence. View attachment 69823
20210825_064305.jpg
View attachment 69824

ricerooster

Aug 12, 2021
US
I look forward for more update, I'm leaning about getting this bike.
Bike is super stable and plush at speed and climbs like a goat even on steep and technical terrains. Made changes as personal preference with the handle bars, stem, XT drive terrain, 155mm crank arms and Spridex spring but out of the box it's a fantastic bike. Two complaints since I've been riding the bike more aggressively is the guide brakes feel like their not going stop you at high speed downhill runs even with the 220 rotors I put on, you got squeeze those lovers hard. The ZEB could use the upgraded damper.
20211026_114112.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles